definite protection for your brake disk, styling is great, installation is more in-depth than most disk guards, but will be worth it the first time you go head to head with big rocks!!
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Questions
- Rippin' through the track or trails does not have to rip up your dirt bike brakes, thanks to the Pro Moto Billet Sharkfin rear disc guard.
- To keep the debris from destroying your rear brake disc Pro Moto constructed the Sharkfin out of 6061 billet aluminum, which offers superior protection with minimal weight gain.
- An open design allows mass amounts of air to pass through the Pro Moto Billet Sharkfin, keeping your rotor cool and performing better.
- Pro Moto anodized the Sharkfin rear disc guard in black to create a tough surface that will last.
- Some models will include Pro Moto spacers or mounting tabs.
Nice glossy brochure of their other products. What about a black & white instruction page with maybe some install pics & inventory list? Seems easy enough to make one & include it. Product fit & finish is excellent & seems very solid.
Light weight, strong, durable, and looks great cant ask for more.
Great fit and easy installation. It is quite strong too.
Easy to install. Looks great on my crf250r.
the oem protector of my klx450 is plastic, these give a stronger protection, and looks great, the instruction for the installation give a little problem but nothing that can be solve.
Easy to install. Looks great. Definitely would buy again...!!!