AXO presents a new high performance high quality road racing boot, the Aragon, named after the European MotoGP track. Years of experience on the Lancer boots have been put into the development of the Aragon boot. Tested at over 180 mph (300 km/h), the Aragon is what you need to stay comfortable, yet safe, at high speeds. This is the only road racing boot in the world with no zipper, no buckles and only one steel lace thanks to the patented BOA™ Closure System. The frontal steel lacing pattern was developed to ensure the foot stays in place at high deceleration. The boot is equipped with lateral / back anti-torsion brace system, a microfiber upper with front and back anti abrasion inserts, and polyurethane shin, calf and heel guards with a metal anti-shock heel insert. The Aragon has removable and interchangeable plastic shin and toe sliders, ankle support hinge system, and AXO's own rubber racing sole.
- Water-resistant leather upper with front and back anti-abrasion inserts.
- Polyurethane shin and calf guard and metal anti-shock heel insert.
- Ankle support hinge system.
- Removable and interchangeable plastic shin slider.
- Back anti-torsion brace.
- Zip-less closure system replaced by micrometric patented BOA closure system.
- Non-slip AXO rubber racing sole.