The Arai Corsair V proves again that Arai's main focus is the experienced rider who knows what a real helmet should do and have. It doesn't fling fashion at you; it advanced the art of building better helmets for riders. Its improvements and innovations reach down to the smallest details. Why? Partly obsession. Partly because Arai believes every part of a helmet is interrelated in both design and function. They don't believe in change for the sake of change, fad, or marketing shock value.
- Newly designed shell with Hyper-Ridge around the bottom enhances shell strength while providing a larger bottom opening.
- Larger bottom opening promotes ease of putting on and taking off the helmet.
- Peripheral belting across the forehead area of the shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining flexibility, low weight and shell size.
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves.
- New Arai SAI shield with Super AdSis shield system.
- New SAI shield is 5mm longer in each side and provides a wider field of view.
- New SAI shield and base plates are exclusive to Corsair V helmets.
- Latest generation of Dry Cool line has a new silver-grey color.
- Rear mounting straps are slightly re-positioned exclusively to the Corsair V.
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat.
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature.
- Newly designed side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed.
- Enhanced air inlets of the new DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency.
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling.
- Exclusive AirWing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions.
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and SNELL standards.