MotoSport is currently hiring!
Web Development Engineer
Contact Sales Center – Gearhead
MotoSport.com is the Portland-area motorcycle and power sports division of a national ecommerce company, dominating all areas of outdoor sports. MotoSport.com specializes in online retail of motorcycle parts, gear and accessories for both the on-road and off-road motorcycle markets. Portland is one of the top cities in the country for web development talent to work while still maintaining enough of a balance to have an active personal life, too, and MotoSport is a great fit for this area. We've got quite a few power sports and general outdoor sports enthusiasts on staff, and see huge growth potential in the near term. Our offices are also conveniently located in Tualatin.
We believe in finding good people and giving them the tools and opportunities to grow and succeed. Even if you're not a motorcyclist, we've got fantastic corporate culture as well as a professional, energetic and skilled team who likes to have fun. We value skills, experience and personality-- so if you've got those in spades chances are you'll be a great fit.
We offer a great benefits package including family health insurance, 401K retirement plan (with employer match), generous paid time off policy and an awesome Employee Discount on your outdoor gear and powersports parts, too!
Web Development / Software Engineer
- Building web pages and widgets using Object Oriented PHP on MotoSport.com and our other sports and outdoor-oriented ecommerce web sites
- Development on current LAMP stack, as well as next-generation replatform-related software design and development. Working with REST Service API's.
- Partnering and meeting regularly with our technology and business teams to deliver the right solution and experience to our partners and customers;
- Being a project team member and having the opportunity to be a project leader on exciting technology projects;
- Willingness to learn and understand how to measure your project's success with analytics;
- Using your skills to expand our mobile and social presences.
- Web Development experience with PHP is required, object oriented PHP is desired;
- Degrees in Computer Science and/or Software Development count as experience;
- Creativity and willingness to learn;
- Desire to get the job done and have fun doing it.
For consideration e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com reference the job title and #14-2013 in the subject line.
Back to Top
Contact Sales Center – Gearhead
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced power sport enthusiasts to join our team. This is primarily an in-bound contact center environment. Responsibilities include taking customer orders, verifying shipment information, up-selling and cross-selling products, resolution of customer issues and concerns, escalation of system and website problems. May be required to process inbound customer email and chat sessions.
-Must be a motivated individual that is interested in achieving their personal best everyday, and have a passion for the motorsports industry.
-Maintain a professional attitude and delight the customer.
-Be an active participant in problem solving for the customer, the department, and the company.
-Adhere to the Contact Center attendance and call in policies.
- ATV/Motocross Sales Associates - A high level of ATV/Dirt Bike product knowledge required.
- Demonstrated ability to educate customer in order to satisfy their individual needs and ensure correct fit for make/model of their equipment.
- Cruiser Sales Associates - A high level of Cruiser Bike product knowledge required. Demonstrated ability to educate customer in order to satisfy their individual needs and ensure correct fit for make/model of their equipment.
- Street/Sport Bike Associates - A high level of Street Bike product knowledge required. Demonstrated ability to educate customer in order to satisfy their individual needs and ensure correct fit for make/model of their equipment.
- Prior sales and excellent customer service experience preferred.
- Previous contact center experience preferred.
- Strong typing skills required.
- Proficiency in spelling and grammar is essential.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to multi task is a required.
- Customer service skills including de-escalation, problem resolution, and the ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately is essential.
For consideration e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org reference job #04-2013 in the subject line.
Back to Top