Easy to install. Even comes with a tube of waterproof grease.
Pivot Works Shock Bearing Kit
- 14 Reviews
- 1 Question
Pivot Works began operations in 1999 as the first company in the world to manufacture and market complete bearing and seal kits to the power sports market. The original supplier of chassis and suspension rebuild components for dirt bike and ATVs.
- Pivot Works Shock Bearing Kit includes everything needed to rebuild both ends of your motorcycle shock absorber in one package.
- All of these kits are passed through the Pivot Works demanding quality control and are trusted by racers and casual riders alike to deliver reliable performance to your motorcycle parts.
- The Pivot Works Shock Bearing Kit includes: Two Teflon spherical bearings (cup bearings when needed), four seals, and additional components if necessary.
- Pivot works also goes through great lengths to make their shock bearing kits are durable, while easy to install.
- Includes Chevron Starplex EP lubricating grease to ease installation.
- Backed by a lifetime replacement offer!
- Note: Some shock absorbers on Kawasaki and Honda models use a clevis to connect the shock to the linkage. The bearings, collars and seals which are pressed into the linkage arm are included in the Pivot Works Shock kits.
These last as long as any other, we have used them all. As with most Pivot works kits, they are complete and have everything you need. In certain fork kits (air forks) there may be some missing O-rings.
The correct parts!
Went with Pivot Works instead of trying to buy all the separate OEM parts, which could take more time to get a hold of. Kit had everything to rebuild the bearings on both ends of the shock. Felt good as new!
Bearings fit great and have a industry leading "Lifetime Replacement" offer direct from Pivot Works.
Anyone doing maintenance knows or should....that bearings are an important item to check regularly...Pivot Works makes bearing kits for all your bike needs. Never had a problem with any of their kits!
I installed these on my 2009 KTM 250SX. The bearing that installed on the bottom of the shock fit ok, but the top bearing did not fit well at all. The top bearing just slid in. It supposed to be a pressed fit. Then the supplied bushings and spacers that are supposed to install in the bearing itself would not go in. I ended up damaging them trying to make them fit. I had to reuse the old bushings and spacers. I was not happy at all with this purchase. I will be going back to OEM when these wear out.
These wore out pretty quickly on my bike, however my bike has a history of wearing these out quickly. I couldn't ask for much more than I got out of them.
***2006 YZ450F**** When ordering this product I wasn't sure if the kit would come with everything..... It does. All seals rings bearings and bushings came and every oem piece is replaced. The only thing that it does not contain is grease. The needle bearing comes relatively dry so I applied grease upon assembly. Just keep this in mind. Also a good press is required.
top notch bearings.great fit.
This kit is exactly lie the original bearings, easy install just like OEM.
This bearing kit is a great kit for replacing your bearings. it has everything you need in it and the install is incredbly simple
These don't fit the 2002 CR250R as stated. the bevel on the edge of the inner bearing is too small and you can't get them all the way in... went with the all balls kit instead... and they are great.
Best bearings out there.