Pivot works always makes great product
Pivot Works A-Arm Bearing Kit Lower
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Questions
Pivot Works began operations in 1999 as the first company in the world to manufacture and market complete bearing and seal kits to the power sports market. The original supplier of chassis and suspension rebuild components for dirt bike and ATVs.
- Improve handling and suspension by replacing parts damaged by wear and corrosion.
- Complete kit, contains: Bearings, pins, collars, and seals manufactured to O.E.M. specifications for a perfect fit - and considerable savings over O.E.M. pricing.
- Includes Chevron Starplex EP lubricating grease to ease installation.
- Packaged as a complete set, left and right lower A-arm all in one kit.
- Kits are assembled to complete both lower A-arm rebuilds.
- Backed by a lifetime replacement offer!
Excellent product, installed very easily much better than the stock plastic bushings. One kit does both RH and LH lower arms. Arrived at my door in less than 48 hours after placing the order.