Great bag , very comfortable . It feels like you have nothing in your back . A bit difficult to put the wait strap
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
A step up from the Mach 1, the Mach 3 boasts OGIO's bolstered back foam to increase ventilation, soft neck shoulder straps that don't dig in when picking up speed, and a 360 retro-reflective safety piping and logo. The personal electronics pocket comes fleece-lined, while the added shoe storage compartments make professional commuting a breeze. What's more, the Mach 3 has a removable helmet carry strap and a padded tablet sleeve in addition to the laptop compartment. The organizer panel comes with a security pocket, while the interior lining features an updated red.
- Streamlined water-resistant molded exterior.
- Shoulder gasket conforms to body and increases aerodynamics.
- Bolstered back foam profile increases air ventilation.
- Removable off-center hip belt won't scratch gas tank.
- Zippered fleece-lined personal pocket.
- Large main compartment with multiple interior storage compartments.
- Fully featured organizer panel with zippered security pocket.
- Fully adjustable riding-specific shoulder straps.
- Concealed aerodynamic carry handle.
- Interior padded laptop sleeve with elastic closure fits most 15" laptops.
- Capacity: 1350 cubic inches / 22.1 liters.
- Dimensions: 19"H x 12.5"W x 6.5"D.
- Weight: 2.7 pounds / 1.22 Kg.
There have been no questions asked about the OGIO No Drag Mach 3 Backpack.