We bought these for a last minute stocking stuffer for our Grandson, he loved them!
Oakley Youth MX XS O Frame Goggles
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Question
There's no age limit on breaking the laws of physics, so these youth-specific designed goggles take advantage of reduced cranial geometry to bring the protection of Oakley's MX O FRAME to smaller faces. The optically pure LEXAN is treated for scratch resistance and mounted in the perfect arc of a circle for maximized clarity. The durable urethane frame stays flexible even in cold weather, and Oakley added an extra layer of face foam to optimize comfort and fit. Non-slip silicone keeps the wide, adjustable strap from sliding off your helmet.
- Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional).
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap.
- Minimized reflective glare via interior surface texturing.
- Convenience of 2-pin attachment system for tear-offs.
- Comfort and fit of triple-layer face foam.
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material.
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact.
- Meets EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements.
- Youth model.
High Definition Optics - High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
The quality is excellent as in most Oakley products. A little more expensive than similar goggles but worth the price.
these fit my little four year old perfectly. He races mostly on sand and he never complains or has evidence that they are not fitting correctly. He must like the style too, as he tightens them and wears them to ride his bike too. Good buy.
I have three pairs or these goggles, two for kids and one for my wife. I've never had a complaint from any of them except they want mirrored lenses like mine. Glad to see they have them now.
WORST SHIPPING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good goggle for a youth rider, my 7 yearold loves them.
So far so good & durable with 5 races with them.
i bought these googles thinkin that they were gonna be ok but they r 1 of the lightest out there and protect ur eyes they also fit ut face perfect,
I got these for a youth sized helmet and only had them not even a year and they got stretched out fast and scratched pretty easy. I loved the tribal and the colors though.
A+++ this was a great item no scratches or fogging.