Oakley Crowbar MX Ryan Dungey Signature Goggles
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Most riders can only dream of claiming a motocross title, let alone every title they set out to win. Ryan earned them all by the time he was 24. His dominance kicked off in 2009 when he conquered the Lites Supercross Championship and the 250 AMA Motocross Title, and when he stepped up to the 450 class the next year, he became the second youngest rider in history to win the Supercross Championship and Motocross Championship in a rookie season. Ryan puts his faith in the razor-sharp clarity of Oakley goggles, and Oakley is showing their mutual respect with the Signature Series editions.
Crowbar goggles get the Dungey treatment with strap art that flows with his logo, along with a strap wrap that carries a print of his signature. The chassis of the design gets some smooth color highlights to mark it as a predator of performance and style. This edition is matched with Oakley's premium Dark Grey lens and a custom Microclear bag that serves as a handy lens cleaner.
- High Definition Optics - High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Oakley's Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens / frame combinations.
- Plutonite Lens - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- O-Matter - A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
- Moisture Wicking Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam - Part of the technology that makes Oakley goggles so comfortable, this premium foam is utilized along the facial contact area for balanced pressure and the performance of moisture wicking comfort.
The culmination of 25 years of goggle technology, Oakley's Crowbar MX goggles offers the protection and performance demanded by the world's top riders. The lightweight and flexible O Matter frame is combined with optically pure Lexan to maintain impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards. Clear lenses are enhanced with F3 anti-fog treatment, the optics maximize your range of peripheral and downward view. You can't stay focused without comfort, so Oakley engineered triple-layer face foam to wick away sweat, and strap outriggers for balanced pressure distribution. And to keep the strap from sliding, Oakley treated it with silicone. This goggle also comes with a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tear-off system, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There have been no questions asked about the Oakley Crowbar MX Ryan Dungey Signature Goggles.