Awesome goggles.the visual and lenses are the best out their. If I were to say one negative it's do to the strP system it doesn't fit to the quick strap wich I've benn used to for the last 14 yrs. But the goggles are so awsome ill deal with it.
- 26 Reviews
- 9 Questions
Oakley is know for their lens technology and they bring the ability to customize your Crowbar goggles to match your riding terrain and conditions.
- Oakley produces their Crowbar lens' out of optically pure Lexan for the best unobstructed vision, but maintaining 100% UV protection and durable impact resistance.
- The Crowbar lens is equipped with tear off posts.
Oakley Crowbar Lens Details:
- Blue Lens: Flat to medium light that boosts contrast. 56% light transmission.
- Fire Iridium Lens: Low to medium light with the advantage of Iridium to improve acuity and further tune contrast while reducing glare. 52% light transmission
- Gray Lens: Medium light with a neutral transmission for truer color perception. 50% light transmission.
- Black Iridium Lens: Medium to bright with the advantage of Iridium to improve acuity and further tune contrast while reducing glare in bright conditions. 25% light transmission
- Clear Lens: Allows maximum amount of light to transmit for most accurate view. 90% light transmission
- Dark Gray Lens: Medium to bright light with a neutral transmission for truer color perception. 24% light transmission
- Persimmon Lens: Flat to low light that filters blue light to boost contrast and increase depth perception in overcast and shaded conditions. 62% light transmission
- VR28 Lens: Medium to bright light that filters blue light to boost contrast and increase depth perception in overcast and shaded conditions. 28% light transmission
Awesome lens! Perfect on bright sunny days!!!
easy to swap and nice and clear
I have clear, grey, and persimmon lenses for my Crowbars. My favorite is the trusty persimmon for the woods. It seems to provide a little more contrast to make out things like roots, rocks and square edges.
love the blue works very well in all light
Nice cheap investment to expensive goggles. Easy to install and awesome clear vision.
Little stubborn going in but once it is in it isn't going anywhere! I can see better sharper.
Perfect fit, Great lens. This product is great and I would recommend it for anyone. It was real simple to replace.
This is my second set of these lenses and it wont be my last... Extremely smooth lens.
I purchased additional crowbar lenses, since the googles came with clear. I like the pink colored ones because theyre useful in a variety of lighting settings. They are a little difficult to install, if you do not take the time to properly align them.
Oakely is second to none. I love the blue tint for the woods, going from shade to sun to shade is a breeze. Oakley rocks and Motosport is the place to get it!
For crowbar googles, easy instal, hold up well.
Perisimmon lens is like HD, helps a lot bright, or low light conditions.
By far the best lenses. I have both the fire and iridium lenses and both do a great job against the sun and protecting your eyes from the dust. Personally like the fire lense more cuz u can't really see ur eyes :)
Oakley is by far has the best Lens in the business. I have had my Crowbar goggles for two years now, paired with the Gray Lens, and they work awesome on Sunny days. No squinting and no eye pain from long sun exposer.
Easy to change and good quality
this is a great lens and easy to install
i love oakley and i wouldnt go with any other company. i have been using them for a few years now and i love their goggles, and sunglasses. but the lenses work so good to block the sun and make the track or trail brighter so you can see more.
This is a good lens everything oakley makes is good. I have been using it for snowmobiling and it doesn't work as good for that because its cold and it fogs up but only on the coldest days. It is a life saver for your eyes on the real bright days.
The Iridium lenses so aren´t mirrowred how much I would like, they are a little transparent and the color so is not defined.