I have been using this tank bag for the past few weeks. It is easy to install. The oversized map pouch is perfect for my large phone. The only thing that it is missing is port holes for wires.
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
- Contoured bag fits on most tanks including slanted Adventure models.
- New self-adjusting hooks attach to bag with soft ties connecting to bike.
- Made from top quality Tri-Max ballistic nylon.
- Bag maintains shape, has reflective piping and a lined interior.
- Adjustable shoulder / tether strap and heavy-duty zippers.
- Protective material prevents slipping or marking.
- Integrated GPS / Smartphone pouch under map pocket.
- Fully expandable when more room is needed.
- Includes rainstorm cover.
- Includes the Nelson-Rigg Lifetime "No Hassle" warranty.
Adventure Touring Tank Bag dimensions:
- Main compartment: 11"L x 9"W x 9"H (standard) \ 11"L x 9"W x 13"H (expanded).
- Capacity: 14.6 liters (standard) \ 21.09 liters (expanded).
There have been no questions asked about the Nelson-Rigg Adventure Touring Tank Bag.