K&N replacement filters are designed for all motorcycles and ATVs to O.E.M. (manufacturer) size specifications and fit into your original O.E.M. air box without modification or jet changes.
- Due to design and unique high flow characteristics, K&N filters allow engines to breathe free and produce optimum horsepower.
- Under most conditions K&N air filters never need to be replaced - with proper cleaning and care, K&N air filters will last the life of your engine.
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration.
- K&N air filters use a four-layer cotton gauze filter membrane with a large surface area to improve air flow and offer longer service intervals.
- K&N air filters feature an epoxy-coated aluminum wire mesh incorporated into the back-fire screen to protect the filter element.
- K&N air filters are washable and reusable.
- Lifetime air filter with K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®.
- Simple drop-in performance.
- The world's best air filter.
- Product style: Rectangular air filter.
- Height: 1.5 inches (38 mm).
- Outside length: 8.438 inches (214 mm).
- Outside width: 5.25 inches (133 mm).
- Filter material: Cotton gauze.
- Flanges: None.
- Filter re-oiling amount: 0.48 ounces (14 ml).
- Weight: 2 pounds (0.9 kg).