- 130 Reviews
- 4 Questions
Performance from the bottle to the throttle! NoToil are the inventors and manufacturers of the world's first biodegradable and non-toxic foam filter maintenance system for the motorsports industry. Providing you with more time to go fast.
- The best filter at the best price.
- No-Toil Fast Filters offer a great performing air filter for dirt bikes that is inexpensive yet dependable.
- A high quality, 2-stage foam air filter that is pre-treated with No-Toil Evolution biodegradable filter oil.
- It is perfectly oiled and ready to use right out of the bag.
- No-Toil Fast Filter offers greater horsepower and incredible protection for your motorcycle.
- The Fast Filter is easy to clean with the No-Toil biodegradable foam filter cleaner.
- No-Toil Fast Filter air filters meet O.E.M. specifications for an exact fit in your air box.
- Gloves included for hassle free installation.
- It is built with NoToil high quality standards and has a 1 year warranty.
The airbox mating foam of these filters is more narrow than most filters I've used, but it does seal well. I use the No Toil rim grease to make the dreaded job of cleaning air filters less painful. Durability of the foam tabs that attach to the backfire screen is suspect, but if you're careful those tabs should last just fine.
Restricts airflow greatly, any other brand of filter oil or cleaner will eat the filter, even no toils own oil seemed to eat through the filter much more quickly than most high dollar filters. I wouldn't own a no toil filter or any other product again, twin air is a much more quality brand!
I'm lazy so I just by a new one of these for every ride, when I get about 20 of them I wash them all, oil them and store them in a big zip lock, then I have 20 filters ready to go!
Ready to go out of the bag, can't get much easier than that.
No toil never disappoints, and it's always nice to have an oiled dual stage filter ready to go.
I'll admit it, bottom line is I'm lazy. If you're willing to pay the price and willing to accept a shorter life span out of this filter than one you clean and oil multiple times, then this product is great. I'm lazy so I'm willing to pay the price for the convenience.
Great filter and a Darn Good Price Too!
These are great when you need a fresh filter, fast. They clean up well with the NoToil system and can be reused.
Does the job.
No issues, use them on all my bikes
Great Filter system! Easy to oil, easy to clean, and Biodegradable chemicals.
Best air filter on the market
It's an awesome filter the first use, but after every washing they start to deteriorate. In my opinion it's worth it to buy a UNI or Twin air if you ride a lot. I usually get less than 5 washes after these but I'm a maintenance freak. They are cheap and in stock at a lot of shops/motosport/online that I use, so they still get run from time to time.
So easy to install, took only seconds. I got an extra filter for each bike so I can clean them at my leisure.
Always uses them never had a problem, for my yz250 an little dudes kx85.
Awesome air filter for the price! Works just as great as the big name company filters. Would highly recommend.
Looks pretty cool even though no one can see it lol. Its already oiled so that one less step you have you have to do
Though I have used these filters I choose Twin Air. You can only use these a couple of times and they start to wear and seperate.
Once you use the NoToil system, you won't go back to using harsh, toxic solvents and petroleum-based filter oils.