Bought this particular set for a ZX14 and they work great. NGK is the only brand I have bought for any of my bikes and my bike mechanic friends say NGK is the only way to go.
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Questions
Please double check your selection prior to placing your order, as this item is NOT eligible for return. Please see our full list of return restrictions.
Laser Iridium spark plugs provide superior ignitability and long service life for your cruiser or sportbike. Smallest tip diameter available Iridium / Platinum surfaces ensure slow wear rate providing stable idle, superior anti-fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions.
- Laser welded Iridium center electrode tip.
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides long life.
- Trivalent Metal Plating for superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing.
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration.
- Better fuel economy and lower emissions.
- Best O.E.M. Iridium spark plug available.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer approved design.
- Sold individually.
This is the exact same plug as my OEM plug but cost seven bucks less per plug because the box doesn't say Honda on it!! Thanks Motosport! CBR600 F4I
They seem to do what a spark plug does. I bought a used bike and changed them right away so cannot really claim better performance. They do just fine, i have a great running engine. 2008 gsxr 600
Use these in all my bikes! Motosport has the best price and shipping is FAST!