I just needed two short aluminum ramps to balance my feet on as I drive my Triumph (506#) up the steel center ramp. I unbolted the folding part and cut one hinge to the same exact length as the other and fabricated a sliding pin bracket that matched the hinge and bolted the fabricated part to the rear of my trailer. Now I can load the heavy bike unto my trailer by simply driving up the center ramp and using my feet on the aluminum "mini" length ramps. I did add anti skid from local bug box store to make aluminum ramp more safe!
MSR Space Saver Folding Ramp
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Questions
- Folds in half for space saving.
- "Louver" style track allows for better traction.
- High quality aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Lightweight, weighs only 18 pounds.
- Heavy-duty steel hinge.
- Rubber coating on both steel tongues.
- Incorporated tongue pin helps keep ramp in place on tailgate.
- Handy carry handle and secure latch.
- Load capacity: 400 pounds maximum.
- Overall length: 89.5", overall width 6.5".
Awesome product, very durable. The only thing i would change is the strap and snap that hold it together when it is folded. I used it once and the snap is already broken.
I bought this ramp for the occasional use with my truck. High quality for the price. I found that it works great folded up as a ramp on the side door of my trailer. My friends all wanted to use it to unload their bikes as well. I would recommend this ramp. Great product.