Never ever use synthetic brake fluid in a motorcycle. Rbf600 or better. Always
Motul RBF 600 Racing Brake Fluid
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Extreme high performance polyglycol brake fluid which far exceeds the standards of DOT 4. Each bottle is filled with Nitrogen, increasing shelf life and eliminating contamination while factory sealed. Extremely high dry boiling point of 594F (312C) helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time.
- Wet boiling point: 420F (215C).
- Super high dry boiling point: Dry 594F (312C).
- 100% synthetic fluid for hydraulic-actuated brake and clutch systems.
- Specifically designed to resist the high temperatures of actuated (steel or carbon) racing brakes and clutch systems.
- Most popular brake fluid on the market.
- Mixes with DOT 3 and 4 systems (Not DOT 5).
Extreme thermal resistance and stability: The very high boiling point (312C / 594F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non silicone base / DOT 5 silicone base fluids (260C / 500F mini) and DOT 4 (230C / 446F mini) enables effective braking even under extreme conditions.
Efficient when rainy: The very high wet boiling point (205C / 401F), superior to conventional DOT 5.1 non-silicone base fluid (180C / 356F mini) and DOT 4 (155C / 311F), enables continued brake system efficiency even when rainy. Indeed, DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids have the property to absorb humidity in the air, which reduces their boiling points and increases the risk of encountering "vapor lock" phenomena. The wet boiling point is measured by humidifying the product with about 3.5% of water.
There have been no questions asked about the Motul RBF 600 Racing Brake Fluid.