Best chain lube I have found for the price. I use it on my YFZ 450 and my mountain and road bikes.
Motul Offroad Chain Lube
- 8 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Creamy and non-sticky lubricant for use with all off-road bike and quad chains. Disperses deposits of sand, mud and dirt and protects the chain in muddy and wet conditions.
- Is highly recommended for motocross and off-road use.
- Suitable for all chains with or without O-ring seals.
- Reduces friction and loss of power.
- Increases chain durability.
- Lightly tacky, but disperses deposits of sand, mud, and dirt.
- Water and rust resistant; protects the chain in muddy and wet conditions.
- Contains a solvent to eliminate old residue and to penetrate into the links.
- Fluorescent yellow color for easier application.
- Compatible with standard O-ring, X-ring and Z-ring chains.
I've tried a few different chain lube products and while they all seem to lubricate well this one seems to do the best at lubricating and not making a mess of my bike once the wheel starts spinning. I got 60 hours out of the factory chain and sprockets on my KX450 by using this product and keeping everything adjusted properly. The drive components of my wife's bike and both of my kid's race bikes are holding up very well also.
Great product! No mess.
this product works great and doesn't make a mess like many others
I've I always used this product....Its the best that I've found...good price..
great chain lube !!!! :::)))))
I'm not a scientist and have no real way to evaluate chain lubes. Word of mouth seems to be about the best way when it comes to chain lubes. I've never had any problems with Motul products, and my chain and sprockets are holding up well.
There have been no questions asked about the Motul Offroad Chain Lube.