Motul Gear 300 Gearbox Oil
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
100% synthetic lubricant for all mechanical transmissions in use within high-performance and racing motorcycles. For synchronized or non-synchronized gearboxes, gearbox / differential, transfer gearboxes and hypoid differentials without a limited slip system installed.
- Specially designed for racing vehicle gearboxes.
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for efficient anti-wear protection, better resistance at high temperature, and better durability.
- 0% shear loss: Unshearable oil film even in the most extreme conditions.
- Stays in 90 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998 update.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 90 grade at high temperatures to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and / or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal or material used in gearbox design.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
- API standards: API GL-4 / GL-5.
- O.E.M. approvals: MIL-L-2105D.
There have been no questions asked about the Motul Gear 300 Gearbox Oil.