I'm hard on bikes. *Real* hard. Every one of my machines sees track time, and I don't shy away from the powerband when on the street (respecting all speed laws, of course). I've found the limit of almost every oil I've come across so far. First thing to go is the smooth shifting - sometimes within a single day - with engine operating temps following soon after. Not every oil is capable of putting up with regular abuse. Motul 300V is one of the best available for machines that see regular hard riding and extreme temps. Bonus: The oil is pre-doped with UV-reactive dye. This allows you to spot leaks quickly and easily, as well as turning the oil a really neat fluorescent green color straight from the bottle! Changing your oil regularly and any time it begins to break down is still the most-important thing you can do for your engine's health, but changing it with Motul 300V gives you some of the best protection and convenience between changes.
Motul 300V 4T Competition Synthetic Oil
- 9 Reviews
- 3 Questions
100% synthetic racing lubricant with Double Ester-Technology for racing motorcycles with atmospheric or turbocharged engines, operating at very high temperature and high RPM. Able to compensate fuel dilution in the oil and maintains high film strength.
- Extra engine power up to 3%: Double Ester technology. Tribologic tests performed demonstrated low traction coefficient of chosen polymer and complex Esters. Low traction coefficient reduces engine internal friction and then increases power output.
- Engine protection: 0% shear loss on Bosch test ASTM D6278.
- Gearbox protection: shear resistance improved by 66% on KRL 20 hours tests (CEC L-45-A-99) - test originally set up for gearbox lubricants, 10 times more severe than Bosch test.
- Extra power at the rear wheel: Wet clutch engagement improvement.
- Quicker rev-ing, better engine response, maximum engine power.
- Running oil temperatures up to 365F.
- O.E.M. approvals: Above existing standards.
- Wet clutch compatibility checked on JASO T904 test.
- Reference team Alstare World SuperSport, National Moto Endurance, Suzuki World MX.
I highly recommend this oil have been running it for a long time no issues worth the price
A reliable product under standard and extreme conditions. Worth
The cost with regard to conventional lube. It is a preventive measure for extended engine life. Great product for my race GSXR and BMW 1000rr.
motul 7100 has always performed well & I like the low ash formula however I have always been told & read how much better the 300v is motul is the way $ no problem give my bikes the best.
The cost is definetly a deterrent but the gear changes have never felt so easy on my 2008 R6, I found myself clicking down multiple times to change down 1 gear coming to stop signs with the yamalube, since switching to the motul I haven't had the issue, it is lubricating the engine and transmission better for sure.
Just remember if you're hard on your clutch you may want to change it out more often.
I use this oil in my 2008 GSXR 750 track bike. I do an oil change after every track day so I can't comment on the break down over extended periods of time, but from my experience it is phenomenal oil! It smells great also!
Can't go wrong with a high end oil like Motul. Only complaint is the price
Very good oil! Better than maxima but both are very good! Best types of oil for a four stroke are maxima and motul
Bike runs super smooth while racing with this oil... no more false neutrals! Expensive but worth it to protect your motor.
I use this in my street bikes too, an oil that can hold up to the rigors of a 3 day race weekend will protect the motor better over the thousands of miles oil change interval.