Oil change time and the Motorex was the recommended brand for my bike. The price is a bit high, but the oil quality is too. Since this is also the same oil the OEM uses, I can say that it has been a good lubricant - nothing damaged and nothing to service due to oiling issues. Even the bottle design is good, allowing for easy filling and simple storage.
Motorex Power Synt 4T Oil
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
In business for over 90 years, Motorex is active in research, development and production of innovative lubricants and chemicals. Motorex products are used by top factory race teams worldwide, by independent pros, and by top amateurs who demand the best performance from their race machines. The complete Motorex line includes a broad range of synthetic engine oils, lubricants, aerosol sprays, cleaners and care products for motorcycles and ATVs.
- Fully synthetic high-performance engine oil for 4-stroke sport motorcycles.
- Optimum wear protection.
- Extreme thermal and shear stability.
- Racing quality.
- Catalytic converter tested.
- Optimized clutch performance according to JASO MA.
- 10W/60 viscosity developed and used exclusively by Yoshimura Suzuki road racing since 2000.
- Specifications: JASO MA 903:2006 / API SM, SL, SJ, SH, SG.