this is a must have for your bag. it's small and light weight with the T handle it gives you great leverage so very bolt gets tighten.
Motion Pro Tri-Drive T-Handle Kit
- 5 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Motion Pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use. Motion Pro tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions. One of their goals is to offer tools of convenience. Do it right the first time with Motion Pro Tools.
- Use T-handle drive to tighten / loosen fasteners and shaft drive for installation / removal of fasteners.
- Use with 1/4" drive sockets, hex drives, crow's foot, swivels, etc.
- 1/4" drive has a compact 6" drive shaft length.
- Durable nickel-pewter finish.
- Chrome-vanadium tool steel shaft and T-handle.
- Compact size for use in tight spaces and is easy to carry.
- Includes 8, 10, 12, and 13 mm T-handle sockets.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
I never liked the idea of carrying a ratchet around in my emergency tool bag. this little T handle set is great because the sockets it comes with turn just about any bolt that isn't an allen or an axle on my DRZ, and it's a nice quickdraw tool that eliminates the need for a heavy ratchet in your bag. This, a metric allen set, an adjustable wrench, a 22 millimeter wrench and a leatherman wingman are all I carry at the moment. beats the heck out of cannibalizing one of my nice full socket sets to carry a few in the bag.
Very useful tool
KISS! A simple solution to a large percentage of the wrenching you need to do. Throw in a motion pro plug wratchet and a few additional sockets for this baby, a long thin flathead, a phillips, a 10 & 13 mm wrench and a ford wrench for your rear wheel nut and you are capable of doing most things you commonly need track side. Very handy to say the least, great gift for someone who has just about everything.
anyone with a dirtbike or atv needs this wrench. It is also very portable and versatile
There have been no questions asked about the Motion Pro Tri-Drive T-Handle Kit.