Fit my 2001 Honda XR50 perfectly. Very well made.
Moose Training Wheels
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Questions
- Teach the basics of braking; throttle control, and steering
- Provide a more stable ride until understanding of the fundamentals is reached
- Mid-mounted solid axle provides a strong platform for learning
- Pneumatic, rubber wheels with ball bearing hubs stand up to generations of use
- Simple mounting system keeps footpegs in the stock location
- No clamping to the frame
- Built to last in the USA
- Replacement wheel and tire assembly (includes bearings) available
- FAILURE TO USE THIS APPARATUS CORRECTLY CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. ONLY USE MOOSE RACING TRAINING WHEELS FOR THE INTENDED TRAINING PURPOSE. THIS IS ONLY A TRAINING AID!
We went from thinking oh my we just wasted all this money on a dirt bike that he can't ride ( since he can't ride an actual pedal bike yet) to him riding by us yelling "best birthday ever!!!!!" He would ride for hours now if we'd let him. Gave him the courage he needed to ride alone, dads knees were getting tired of running alongside ! Great product!!
Just what I was looking for the sons first bike. Easy to mount. Although I ran into a bit of a hassle with the spacers that were provided. Luckly the bike had previously had traing wheels & the owner had left them mounted so I made away with using those. Disappointed there, but very satisfied with the rest. Seems well made. I would recommend for beginners!
It gave my five year the confidence to ride by himself. What more can you ask for.
Easy install and my son is having a great time. Very stable and it is alowing him to learn the basics of throttle control and braking. Great product.
The CRF50/XR50, JR50 and TTR50 mounts to the engine case, not the footpeg brackets.