Great product....very easy to install. Took 5 minutes to hook up and so far so good
Moose Hour Meter
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Question
- Hour meter keeps track of important maintenance times for oil changes, valve adjustments, spark plugs and more.
- Usable with any gas engine.
- Records and displays up to 9,999.9 hours automatically roll over.
- Peel and stick or attached with supplied hardware.
- Connects to spark plug wire, so no batteries are needed.
- Safely and completely encased in 100% epoxy.
It worked awesome until I washed my quad. Then it didn't work at all. But while it lasted, it worked perfect.
it keep the hours accuracy and I haven't had any problems with it in the past 2 months
Its been through a lot and its still ticking. Good buy, but bulky in comparison to my Works Connection one.
Measure the hour meter mounting holes before you drill any holes. The instructions and the template call for a 1 1/2" spread but the meter that was in my package had an 1 3/4" spread. Sucks when you drili a hole into new 9000 dollar dirt bike that is wrong .
Seems to be very durable and waterproof. It's great for keeping track of maintenance schedules and for timing how long I am actually on the track.
Very easy to install, works great. I have only used this for a few weeks with no problems so far, so I can't really comment on durability.
Good product, hour meters are so helpful in keeping your bike properly maintained! Happy with purchase, will have one of these on all my bikes in the future.
Works great and is easy to install!