This apron is a top quality item unlike other brands I've used. I foresee a long wear life.
Mechanix Wear Apron
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
With input from championship-winning NASCAR, NHRA and AMA Supercross teams and crew members, every detail of the all new Mechanix Wear Work Apron has been refined and perfected to allow the user quicker access to tools and parts placed in the various pockets. The upper apron area has been expanded to cover more of the chest and the very useful upper center pocket has been optimized to perfectly fit a standard spiral bound note pad, pen, 6-inch metal engineer ruler and #2 pencil if needed.
Many of the historical design features have been utilized in this new apron having been perfected in previous versions - the upper chest pocket and lower center slit are such features. The ballistic nylon construction, double stitching, adjustable length-wide webbing neck and waist straps, internal hanging pockets and dual side of the waist hammer hanger loops all add to the function and useful features of the Mechanix Wear Apron. Resistant to water and certain solvents and machine washable.
- Specially designed for the professional mechanic!
- Offers greater convenience and added protection.
- Wrap-around design protects clothes better.
- Made from 1000 Denier Belcor fabric.
- Genuine VELCRO brand hook-and-loop pocket closures and adjustable 1-inch wide neck plus waist straps with buckles.
- Machine washable.
- Fits waist sizes 28 to 44.
I don know why I did not get one of these a long time ago!
There have been no questions asked about the Mechanix Wear Apron.