They work great, with these you don't have to worry about the camera getting knocked off your helmet and you see exactly what the rider is looking at.
- 1 Review
- 5 Questions
With the Torque video goggle, you can now record video and take pictures of your ride with the push of a button. All video and camera action is taken right from the goggle providing a true point of view, the camera records what the rider sees. The Torque series has a spherical lens design providing optical clarity. These off-road sports goggles film in full HD quality. Two models are available, including the Torque Plus which utilizes Wi-Fi technology.
- Camera built into a Goggle above the eyes to capture 12.0 MP photos and Full HD 1080P videos hands-free while riding off-road.
- Also records in HD 720P at 60 frames-per-second for smooth video capture.
- Torque Plus models are Wi-Fi enabled to work with smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Includes a 4GB Micro SD memory card for recording the action.
- The memory can expand up to 32GB with a Micro SDHC card, to record thousands of still images or hours of video.
- The camera includes a rechargeable battery.
- Estimated battery performance is over 1.5 - 2.0 hours of video.
- Engineered outrigger system provides excellent helmet compatibility.
- Replaceable face foam.
- Cutting-edge image stabilization technology.
- Includes everything needed to connect the goggles to your computer.
- New smartphone app for Droid and Apple phones (search for "Action Connect" for Droid, or "ActionConnect" for Apple iOS).