We've been racing since 2008. 65's, 85's, Junior Mini, Super, 125 and now 250F. I'm saying this to establish the fact that we're not someone who just tried something one time. We live, ride, practice and race in the Heat of Florida, Alabama, Georgia. The fit is all wrong and sizing is so off I have to wonder what kind human or mannequin they designed these for. We are fit and practice hard. A wet T Shirt with a cup of water just before leaving the pits works WAY BETTER no doubt. Very disappointed. Product returned for refund. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Leatt Coolit T-Shirt
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
Supercharge your body's natural cooling system. At Leatt, they take pride in their protection products, and as riders and racers themselves, they also know there is a need for some performance enhancing products. The CoolIt Tee is their first combination performance enhancing / safety product.
Riders need to stay cool while riding. As your core temperature rises your body loses function and you can't ride as well. This is the beginning of heat stroke which, quite tragically, can kill riders in extreme circumstances. The CoolIt Tee relies on the Hyperkewl material, invented by Techniche International, to absorb, store and release water over time. Worn next to the skin to, initially, keep you cool by the coolness of the water and later, by the evaporation process. Light, cool, inexpensive and effective. Now, go ride, even if it is hot!
- Soak for a minimum of 2 minutes in cool water.
- Stretch, mesh sides allow for best, most comfortable fit.
- Easy to wear pullover design needs to be worn next to the skin, under all other garments and protective gear.
- Up to 300% more evaporative cooling fabric coverage than others.
- Hyperkewl is made from a multi-fiber polymer embedded fabric layered between.
- Soak the T-shirt and throw it in the fridge to get an initial deep chill before you hit the circuit.
- Evaporative cooling products are worn by athletes around the world to improve performance.
- Combination of fabrics creates a water management system that helps to keep you cool.
Ordered extra large myself and it did not fit at all. Gave it to my son who is usually a medium and it barely fit him!
There have been no questions asked about the Leatt Coolit T-Shirt.