Shed your old lighting technology, step into the 21st century and be SEEN!
- Kuryakyn's Panacea taillight features L.E.D. technology resulting in a brighter light that is unaffected by the vibrations produced on the average motorcycle.
- The Panacea taillight draws fewer amps than your stock taillight allowing more power for other vehicle requirements and extending alternator life.
- In addition, the Panacea taillight can be set to pulse the brake lights several times before steady bright illumination when the brake is applied and has integrated turn signals that flash amber within the taillight housing.
- Panacea L.E.D. Taillights in Deluxe Red without license plate window .
- For a full L.E.D. rear lighting set up use with Kuryakyn's Panacea Rear Turn Signal Inserts.
- Please Note: Appropriate Kuryakyn adapter is required (sold separately): 1991 - 1996 Electra Glides, Tour Glides, Road Kings; 1991 - 1995 FLSTC and 1993 - 1995 FLSTN require Kuryakyn 8-Pin Hardware Adapter. 2004 - 2012 XL models require Kuryakyn 6-Pin to 8-Pin Adapter.