- Write a Review
- 4 Questions
Great looking and very easy to install! A rock solid trailer hitch can make the difference between smooth sailing and a white-knuckle ride.
- This hitch features a six-point mounting system for superior strength and rigidity.
- Made of heavy-duty steel with a reinforced hitch plate.
- Installation can be performed easily with the bike on its center stand and requires only a few common hand tools.
- When installed, the mounting framework is completely out of sight.
- Only the hitch ball assembly and front mounting points are visible.
- The rear support plate is easily removed for quick and effortless tire changes.
- The kit includes all mounting hardware and a 1-7/8" ball.
- Note: Fits with or without saddlebag rails or Harley-Davidson or Küryakyn Filler Panels.
Write a Review
Not Yet: 0
Location: Meridian, id
Q: Will it fit a 2006 sportster XL1200C?
1 year 10 months ago
MotoSport Staff Expert Top 1 Contributor1 year 10 months ago
A: Unfortunately, Kuryakyn does not currently offer a trailer hitch for the Harley Davidson Sportster models. I would recommend contacting your local Harley Davidson dealer to see if they know of anyone who would make one.
Q: Will this hitch fit a 2011 Road King Police model FLHP ?
1 year 10 months ago
Expert MotoSport Staff1 year 6 months ago
A: Police bikes differ so much from bike to bike and what options are added to each model. It would be best to call Kuryakyn and talk to the tech department. (715) 247-2983 or (866) 277-9598 and ask for tech.
Location: Spokane, WA, USA
Q: Will this hitch fit a 2011 FLHX?
2 years ago
Expert MotoSport Staff2 years ago Location: Portland, OR, USA
A: No. Unfortunately, this Kuryakyn Trailer Hitch is not designed to fit the Harley Davidson FLHX model.
Q: Trailer hitch?
Over 7 years ago
What else besides the hitch for 2003 H-D Road King Classic FLHRCI do I need ???
MotoSport Staff ExpertOver 7 years ago
A: In most applications you would also need the Trailer Isolation Relay package, Universal Sub-harness, and Trailer Hitch Receptical. If you are hooking up to a trailer with only four wires you would also need the 4-wire Trailer Converter.
1-4 of 4
See bikes that Fit this Part