Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
The Classic Tour Bag is not your traditional roll bag. Place it on your luggage rack and securely fasten it to your sissy bar with its wide hook and loop strap. Place it on your passenger seat and it is perfectly sized to provide lumbar support for the rider. With its large center hatch and zippered ends you can gain access to the main compartment from almost any side. Expand the end compartments when you need that extra room and pack away. The weather is little threat with traditional Kryakyn weather-resistant construction and new self-sealing zippers. For those severe storms, simply throw on the fully protective rain cover - The Classic Tour Bag provides ample protection for your items.
- Perfectly sized for overnight or day trips.
- Zippered ends and large hatch allow access to main compartment from almost all sides.
- Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it and keep the bag narrow when you don't.
- Waterproof zippers have large, glove friendly pulls. Also includes a rain cover for added protection.
- 1200 denier construction for durability.
- Wide hook-and-loop belt securely attaches bag to any backrest.
- Semi-rigid construction provides support so the bag retains its shape - even when empty.
- Perfectly sized to provide lumbar support for rider when mounted on passenger seat.
- Plenty of sturdy D-rings allow you to bungee additional items to the bag or lock the side pocket zippers if needed (small padlock sold separately).
- Convenient shoulder strap makes it easy to carry into the hotel after a long ride.
- Included items: Bag, shoulder strap, two adjustable universal straps, and rain cover.
- Dimensions: 12"L x 11"H x 21"W (expands to 24").
- Capacity: 1,995 cubic inches / 2,280 cubic inches (expanded).
Note: Kryakyn part number: 4144.