Fit my 2012 YFZ 450 perfect.
K&N Cartridge Oil Filter
- 67 Reviews
- 8 Questions
K&N Powersports Cartridge Oil Filters are designed to satisfy the needs of racers and engine builders as well as the average motorcycle or ATV owner who wants the best oil filter available. K&N Powersports Oil Filters are 'TUV' product endorsed and 'TUV' factory production monitored. K&N cartridge oil filters trap harmful contaminants while the filter's construction allows for high oil flow rates. K&N Oil Filters are covered by a limited warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when installed and replaced using engine and equipment manufacturer's recommended service intervals.
- K&N Performance Motorcycle Oil Filters are constructed of resin-impregnated synthetic media, meaning high flow rate and outstanding filtration.
- When you push your motorcycle to its limits, take comfort in knowing the K&N Performance Oil Filter is keeping up with your engine by allowing greater flow rate.
- Large, uniform pleated synthetic filter media provides high flow rates and outstanding filtration - traps 99% of harmful contaminants.
- K&N has developed their performance oil filter to optimize efficiency with high end synthetic and synthetic blend oils.
- K&N also uses an anti-drainback valve (where applicable) to eliminate dry starts by preventing oil from draining back into the crankcase during engine shutdown.
- On many models, K&N also incorporates a pressure (PSI) relief valve to prevent oil system damage.
- To prevent installation damage K&N uses a rolled thread to avoid stripping.
- Internally lubricated gaskets are used to provide a positive seal while allowing easy install and removal.
- K&N Limited Warranty.
I have had no issues with this filter, oil comes out looking clean as I change every 10-15hrs so will continue to get these filters, fit well in the bike.
Good filters when they arrive in one piece. Made the switch to twin air oil filters, just seem to be a bit higher quality for a buck more.
I trust the name, and I trust the filter. Heck, it's got to be better than those off brand deals, right?
i run these filters in all my bikes and they do great!
Great price works great
Went right on.
This is a good product. What you would expect from K&N.
I've been running these filters for 3 years now. Never had any issues. No issues means I'm a happy rider!
Thanks forma your sevices
These filters have the kind of quality you can always expect from K&N.
And as always, excellent service from Motorsport.com!
Don't get much better than K&N
K&N is always the best.
the only oil filter i will buy also with my full synthetic oil.
Great quality and a perfect fit!
k&n makes great oil filters and air filters, fits like oem and they work great
It's an oil filter. I change the filter on every oil change. A replacement o-ring is included for the cover, which is nice. I haven't had any oil filter failures (does that ever happen?), so to me the difference between this and any other brand just comes down to price. There are cheaper filters that do the same thing - so 4 stars for this.
Works great keeps the oil clean and moving smoothly through the engine
One of the Best Filtes on the Market that I have used.
Got four of theses and two of them fell apart after taking them out their box. The glue that holds the metal plates on the end simply failed and left the filters useless. Not happy with K&N no fault of Motosport.
2002 KTM 400EXC
Height 2.719 in (69 mm)
Inside Diameter 0.438 in (11 mm)
Outside Diameter 1.625 in (41 mm)
Product Box Height 3.63 in (92 mm)
Product Box Length 1.75 in (44 mm)
Product Box Width 1.75 in (44 mm)
Height 2.063 in (52 mm)
Inside Diameter 0.469 in (12 mm)
Outside Diameter 1.625 in (41 mm)
Product Box Height 2.13 in (54 mm)
Product Box Length 2.19 in (56 mm)
Product Box Width 2.19 in (56 mm)