Give your bike project a taste of aircraft technology and design with a set of these compact hand control assemblies!
- These low profile master cylinder assemblies are available in your choice of finishes.
- Designed with a special bushing that doubles as a mirror shaft mount for an extra clean look (eliminating an un-used mirror hole); mirrors are not included, but you can choose from an extensive line of Joker mirrors.
- Features Joker's exclusive self-lubricating polymer piston and seal kits also produced by Joker.
- Special ball bearing-actuated piston rides in a "Hard Surface Roller Burnished Bore" for more longer life and precise feel as the bearing glides across the piston while you engage the brake or clutch.
- Master cylinder sizes can be ordered in 9/16-inch (single brake) and 11/16-inch (dual front brake) and left side is available in 9/16-inch or 11/16-inch or cable-actuated clutch model.
- Designed to fit 1-inch diameter handlebar applications (or 7/8" bars with the use of adapter sleeves) and the master cylinder body is relieved (tapered) to accept up to 1-1/2" diameter handlebars right up to the clamp face.
- Installs on handlebars with Joker Machine's aircraft-spec-inspired "flip-up" swivel clamp system that enables quick and easy removal of the entire unit.
- Available with or without brake switches and separate switch housings for turn signal, horn, start and kill functions are sold separately.