Joker Machine Round Folding Bar End Mirror
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
This mirror assembly is inspired by aircraft structural design combined with the unique "road racer" or "caf racer" styling.
- Joker Machine's mirror head and mounting parts are completely CNC-machined from billet aluminum, super lightweight, strong, and fully adjustable in a multitude of directions and settings.
- All parts are anodized for durability.
- Mirror head swivels (fold) a full 180 degrees frontwards and backwards, a full 360 degrees rotational on the bracket arm, and features a ball bearing detent when it is in the extended position; the bracket arm may be rotated up or down to your desired position on the bar mounting shaft.
- All rotational tension of the parts may be set to your preference with an Allen wrench, and all hardware is top quality, heat-treated alloy and plated with Joker's "Gold Cad" finish for strength and durability.
- All moving parts feature super-smooth pivoting action due to the use of nylon spacers between the mating parts.
- The mirror provides exceptional rear visibility due to the use of Joker's exclusive custom-made convex mirror glass.
- Actual mirror glass size: 3-1/4" (82.48 mm) or 2-1/4" (57.1 mm) diameter.
- Sold individually.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: Mounting is achieved with the use of Joker Machine's selection of expanding internal bar mounts (sold separately) and is universal so it works on either left or right side of handlebars.
There have been no questions asked about the Joker Machine Round Folding Bar End Mirror.