Hinson hands down has the best clutch components. This pressure plate solves the clutch problem with the 2016 yz250f's of jumping forward about a foot into the gate when youride the front brake and try to slip the clutch on a holeshot. Yamaha used a different machining process for the mating surface of the pressure plate for the 2016's.
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Questions
The Hinson pressure plate will prepare your bike for a season of racing or simply improve the clutch system on your dirt bike for an extended life.
Hinson constructed their pressure plate out of billet T-6 aircraft quality aluminum for lightweight durability. The Akadizing process Hinson has applied to their pressure plate increases the life with five times the wear resistance of stock components. Tighter tolerances on the Hinson pressure plate gives truer clutch assembly spin and creates less heat when disengaged. Match this pressure plate up with the Hinson inner hub to further eliminate clutch chatter.
- Improves clutch performance, clutch life, and heat dissipation.
- Used by all major factory teams and riders.
- Precision machined from billet T-6 aircraft-quality aluminum to aerospace tolerances, and Akadized for five times the wear resistance to stock, with proper maintenance.
- Allows clutch assembly to spin more true creating less heat when clutch is disengaged.
- When used with Hinson Clutch Components clutch basket (sold separately), the pressure plate helps eliminate clutch chatter.
I have a 06 YFZ450 with athena big bor kit and kept smoking stock clutches bought Hinsen clutch kit was worth every penny has great bite and brings out the power of the machine you are putting it on