had this pack for a year now. wasn't sure how often I would use the spray feature but I got to say its very nice to have. it allows u to clean your goggles, GoPro lens, share water with friends, or fill up your radiator when your in the middle of no where. I've only got one complaint and that is the lack of room in it after its filled up but if that's what u need then buy the bigger model.
Geigerrig Rig 500 Hydration Pack
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Description Item #GGR0009
- Bladder: 70 ounces, quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- Fabric: 100% ballistic nylon.
- Weight: 2.60 pounds or 1.18 kg.
- Dry Capacity: 500 cubic inches (8.19 liters).
- Zippers: Industrial size 8-coil zippers.
- iPod-ready Compartment: With waterproof drink tube and bite valve garage.
- Removable Waist Strap: Don't like having a waist belt cinched tight or hanging free? Just remove the waist belt and place it in one of your pack's storage pockets. Putting the straps back on is easier than tightening a pair of hook-and-loop shoes.
- Shoulder Strap: Ergonomic fit, terraced overlay for adjustable tube configuration and Power Bulb configuration, industrial load dispersement cut and padding.
- Chest Strap: Integrated slider chest strap.
- Additional Features: Plug and play reservoir tube connector, PVC-reinforced compression straps, reflective tabs and zipper pulls, internal storage compartments and organizer, Eco Rig back pads, Air Drive ventilation, heavy-duty nylon pack handle and vertical attachment hoops.
1 Review5.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 1 4 Star 0 3 Star 0 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Ask a Question
There have been no questions asked about the Geigerrig Rig 500 Hydration Pack.