It is the same rear disc that comes stock on my KTM. It does not have KTM logo on it. It works great I would recommend it to all of my friends.
- 16 Reviews
- 2 Questions
Galfer's Standard Wave rotors are engineered to provide the best performance in the market. Every aspect of their design, from the materials and manufacturing processes to the extensive testing, has been carefully chosen to produce the best quality stainless steel rotor available. The Standard Wave rotor provides premium performance both on the street and at the track, and its influence in the industry can be seen in all the designs that try to copy its look.
- Depending on application, designed for street, track and off-road, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brake system can provide.
- Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high-carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application.
- Each of Galfer's designs are CAD-CAM and tested with a stress analysis program, as well as dyno / real life tested prior to being offered on the market.
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface.
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor.
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor.
- Extremely predictable and consistent.
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions.
- Drastically increase lever feel / modulation and brake torque.
- Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed!
- KBA and TUV approved.
- Precision made in the Galfer factory in Spain.
- Sold individually.
Great quality and price!
The Galfer standard rear wave rotor is well manufactured from high quality materials... Great aftermarket alternative to the OEM Honda part...
I would recommend this to anyone in reference to any dirt bike upgrade including show and appearance.
First Galfer I ever bought and I couldn't be more pleased. I'll buy galfer from now on. Love it
Wave rotor is working great - helped with my stock brake fade. I have used Galfer for several years now and have had nothing but good luck with their products.
looks awesome and appear to be strong - very expensive. not sure if they were worth the cost ...
the galfer rotors are a good purchase I purchased a set and I have been very happy theyre aeasy instaii look good work a lot better than the stock ones when ever you order yours be sure and get new nuts and bolts bossman
After three years of hard xc racing in very rocky terrain my old Galfer finally gave way. This rotor has stood up to quite a beating and was way stronger than the stock rotor plus provides superior stopping power.
Excellent rotor. Simply a must--specially if you are into racing. Breaking action feels linear, and consistent. This rotor makes easier to break hard without locking the rear wheel, and it makes it much easier to modulate the break pedal. A significant improvement over the stock breaks. Also avoid using full metalic break pads with this rotor. I use Galfer semi sinthered pads (the black ones) or full carbon pads. These pad don't cut into the rotor, and the rotor surface stays smooth, which is a must for good breaking action.
WAAAYYYY better than stock, seemed a little touchy in bad, MUD, but may have just been me , (tired,lazy,?) but in dry conditions , modulation was great
I set up a second race wheel and was not sure about running another OEM rotor. I had always heard good things about Galfer so tried one. Had a better pedal feel with less locking up. Overall the setup gave a much better feel at the back wheel
quite a few rides on it so far - no thinning or warping
works great, been on bike for months now, no ware signs
I love everything about this rotor
Nice thick rotor I doubt I will be able to bend this one. A word of advice though it will not work with the thicker extreme duty pads, there is not enough room in the caliper for the both the thick pads and the thick rotor. This was the only downside.