Pads take a bit of break-in but night and day difference from stock at a reasonable price.
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Questions
This kit includes everything needed to get a powerful, race team tested brake system designed for easy installation and extreme conditions. Designed for both trail and track, this kit is for the rider that needs more than what the stock brakes can provide. Drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
- Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high-carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application.
- To ensure that you are receiving only the highest quality, Galfer tests their Wave rotors using their COSMOS analyzing system.
- Galfer uses a patented Wave design that includes an inner Wave which equalizes heat transfer and dissipates much faster during aggressive motorcycle riding.
- For maximum performance and durability Galfer engineered their Oversized Wave Rotor to keep mud off the surface friction plate in a self cleaning action.
- Includes a 270 mm oversized floating, patented Wave rotor for optimum pad-to-rotor contact, semi-metallic brake pads and 6061-T6 aluminum caliper relocating bracket.
- Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed!
- KBA and TUV approved.
- Precision made in the Galfer factory in Spain.
added this to my KX 450 - installation was easy and everything matched up. improved stopping power and the feel at the lever was much better. I suggest purchasing a steel braided line to get he max feel but even without , this is a great upgrade from the stock set up.
My arms used to pump up from using tons of force on my front brake while riding supercross style tracks. Installed this front rotor kit and now I can stop faster with less force reducing my arm pump. I like my front brake to be aggresive and this was the kit for me
This rotor kit provides massive stopping power with a smoothe progressive feel. This has become one of my automatic upgrades whenever I get a new bike. Stock rotors feel like cheap toys in comparison. I don't know what the difference is between this and the tsunami kit but this rotor performs so well, and at $100 less, I don't really care.
i purchased this for my kx and it is the best rotor ever, i have used a braking, and it was far less superior than this one, great buy!!!
looks great too! (see pic, kinda hard to see)