great i love them
- 7 Reviews
- 2 Questions
Galfer's Standard Wave rotors are engineered to provide the best performance in the market. Every aspect of their design, from the materials and manufacturing processes to the extensive testing, has been carefully chosen to produce the best quality stainless steel rotor available. The Standard Wave rotor provides premium performance both on the street and at the track, and its influence in the industry can be seen in all the designs that try to copy its look.
- Depending on application, designed for street, track and off-road, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brake system can provide.
- Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high-carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application.
- Each of Galfer's designs are CAD-CAM and tested with a stress analysis program, as well as dyno / real life tested prior to being offered on the market.
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface.
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor.
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor.
- Extremely predictable and consistent.
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions.
- Drastically increase lever feel / modulation and brake torque.
- Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed!
- KBA and TUV approved.
- Precision made in the Galfer factory in Spain.
- Sold individually.
After not changing my pads soon enough I had to buy this. I'm rather happy about it. It looks great and works even better. Galfer makes nice products.
this rotor looks and works good. im sure by the design that it stays cooler than stock. i installed hh rated sinterd pads at the same time as the rotors so braking power was significantly increased. not sure how big of a role the rotor played in that but i do like the rotor for its looks alone. cant really tell that its lighter than stock. maybe a little. still looks and works great and at a good price!
I replaced the rear rotor on my SV650s with the GALFER WAVE BRAKE ROTORs. They look pretty awesome and bite the brakes with confidence. Seem like I may replace my front ones too.
This product is perfect.
I bought this Galfer Wave Rotor to replace the stock rear rotor on my Speed Triple. Fit and finish is excellent...plus it's lighter and dissipates heat better than the OEM rotor. Looks a lot better, too!
The Galfer wave rotor I would reccomend to anyone who wants performance and style. It was an easy install looks great and delivers unmatched stopping power. A+