- Write a Review
- 1 Question
Description Item #GLF000M
This kit includes everything needed to get a powerful, race team tested brake system designed for easy installation and extreme conditions.
- This system runs cooler than the standard Galfer over-sized kit and is used by current top Supercross, motocross and off-road teams.
- Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high-carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application.
- 270 mm oversized floating, patented Wave rotor for optimum pad-to-rotor contact, special grooves to provide an active cooling system by allowing air to pass over every point of brake pad surface.
- Also includes upgraded HH sintered brake pads.
- 6061-T6 aluminum caliper relocating bracket.
- Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed!
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions.
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor.
- Extremely predictable and consistent.
- Full floating system.
- For track or race use.
- KBA and TUV approved.
- Precision made in the Galfer factory in Spain.
Write a Review
Not Yet: 0
Q: If I order for 2015 Yamaha yz450f will I get the one in the picture or the more recently released model with more ventilation holes?
1 year 5 months ago
Top 1 Contributor1 year 5 months ago
A: The Galfer Tsunami rotor you will receive for your Yamaha YZ450F will be as pictured. They do make a different product called the SUPER LIGHT that has the additional holes.
1-1 of 1
See bike s that Fit this Part