2 races in and no fading, but am getting a front brake squeal.
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Questions
Galfer's Standard Wave rotors are engineered to provide the best performance in the market. Every aspect of their design, from the materials and manufacturing processes to the extensive testing, has been carefully chosen to produce the best quality stainless steel rotor available. The Standard Wave rotor provides premium performance both on the street and at the track, and its influence in the industry can be seen in all the designs that try to copy its look.
- Depending on application, designed for street, track and off-road, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brake system can provide.
- Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high-carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application.
- Each of Galfer's designs are CAD-CAM and tested with a stress analysis program, as well as dyno / real life tested prior to being offered on the market.
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface.
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor.
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor.
- Extremely predictable and consistent.
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions.
- Drastically increase lever feel / modulation and brake torque.
- Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed!
- KBA and TUV approved.
- Precision made in the Galfer factory in Spain.
- Sold individually.
I would recommend this 4 anyone to upgrade any dirt bike.
the roters are far better than the stock roters on my cr450f easy to install and work they don't fade as easily and are of good qaulity
Looks and performs great
i bought this rotor and ive only riden on it a couple of times so far but it deff. help with my braking power i can hit the corners so much faster just knowing i have a good rotor