- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Full floating to ensure optimum brake pad-to-rotor contact. Depending on application, designed for street and track, this rotor is for the rider that wants more than what the stock brakes can provide. Longer-lasting, extremely predictable and consistent with a drastic increase in lever feel, modulation and brake torque.
- Galfer brake rotors have set a new standard in the motorcycle industry because of their commitment to excellence and passionate pursuit of victory.
- Every high-quality, Galfer-patented Wave rotor is made from a proprietary mix of virgin high-carbon 420 stainless steel, laser cut (never stamped), double disc-parallel ground to assure perfect parallel flatness and heat treated to each specific application.
- Galfer uses a patented Wave design that includes an inner Wave which equalizes heat transfer and dissipates heat much faster during aggressive motorcycle riding.
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor.
- Full instructions provided along with any technical help needed!
- KBA and TUV approved.
- Precision made in the Galfer factory in Spain.
- Sold Individually.
There have been no questions asked about the Galfer Floating Wave Brake Rotor - Rear.