way better than stock, I cut out the stock one near the neck and near the back of the seat with clippers - pulled it all out , ran the new one (lifted tank, side case off) not bad though and awesome! thank you guys, the stock OEM stuff is like 200 bucks when your done, this is thinner, better, easier, better style i think too
Galfer Clutch Line
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Questions
Stainless steel lines are typically the first upgrade you should make. Stock rubber lines will break down and expand, causing a spongy feel or worse. Steel lines eliminate expansion which results in consistent feel and performance.
Aftermarket stainless steel clutch lines may look similar, but they are not the same! Every Galfer stainless steel line is made with only DuPont virgin-grade PTFE inner core, 64-strand braid and Galfer fittings are probably the most expensive, but highest quality you can find on the planet.
- Clutch line.
- These are the same fittings that Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati uses, among a few other high end O.E.M.'s.
- Kits are bike-specific and are tailored to each bike for perfect fit and finish.
- Pre-positioned banjo fittings.
- Includes all mounting components, extra washers, line end labeling, and bike specific installations, some with DVD's.
- R&D and manufacturing is here in the U.S., along with Galfer's customer accessible tech support team.
- Race team tested and proven!
- Lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing defects.
Easy to install, works as intended and best of all Motosport had them on sale.
I love you guys. The products are all top grade, fast service and always correct.