Tried this on at the dealer and found it here for less. This is a great jacket that keeps you warm when cool, and cool when it's hot.
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
Flattering cut lines in an 3-season riding silhouette. Perfect for all-day rides, the daily commute or just running an errand. Feminine cut is flattering and functional.
- Outer shell made of HYPERTEX waterproof and breathable, high-density, 600 denier polyester for abrasion resistance. It keeps the rain out, but allows humidity to escape.
- To achieve maximum airflow, there are 6 options: two 6" chest intake vents, two 7" back exhaust vents plus two 8" sleeve cuff vents with 2-way zippers to regulate air intake.
- Behind the YKK main zipper is a storm flap system with rain gutter and hook-and-loop closure to keep moisture out.
- Protection includes CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows plus an EVA foam back pad.
- Reflective panels on the front and back offer nighttime visibility.
- Two front side pockets are protected by waterproof zippers.
- Internal storage includes phone pocket on the left side, map / cargo pocket on the right side and a vertical zippered pocket with a red slider for easy visibility.
- Collar and sleeve cuffs finished with soft, smooth tipping for comfort.
- A perfect jacket for fair weather temperatures and commuting.
- Jacket-to-pants 10" full conjunction zipper can be sewn onto your favorite pair of pants.
- Women's model.
- Two-year limited warranty.
Nice quality and fit!
There have been no questions asked about the Firstgear Women's Contour Tex Jacket.