Firstgear Heated Socks
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
- Sizing Chart
Made for the motorcyclist; heat in the toe area where bikers actually get cold from wind and spray. Made from micro-fleece, they are not bulky and use the latest in flat heat technology. You do not feel wires. So unlike the other products on the market, these heated socks keep your feet warm where they get cold, are not too bulky to fit in your boots and are comfortable!
- Non-binging top.
- No annoying wires.
- Heat where you need it, on the top of the toes.
- Technical fabric that is comfortable, thin, soft and wicks moisture.
- Fitted heel, not a tube sock! Heel fits where it is supposed to.
- Seamless toe gets rid of bumps.
- 5 sizes for a better fit.
- 9 watts of heat in each sock at 12.8 volts.
- 2-year limited warranty.