Install on my WR450 went very easy and all parts fit great. I have only ridden with it once so I cannot speak for longevity or durability, but you can definitely feel it work. I am starting to get it dialed in and it works wonderfully. You get into a turn and dont have to worry about rocks or cross ruts, that front just holds itself in line perfectly. Very happy with my purchase
Fastway System 3 Steering Stabilizer Under-Bar Kit
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Questions
Complete Fastway System 3 Steering Stabilizer Under-Bar Kit.
- System 3 steering stabilizer.
- Frame clamp.
- Frame clamp post.
- Stabilizer mount.
- Bar mounts.
- All necessary hardware and installation instructions.
- Raises handlebars 1" to 1-1/2", depending on application.
System 3 Stabilizer:
Gives riders the freedom of three, easy to adjust circuits. These three adjustments allow you to fine-tune the steering on your bike or quad to fit your riding style or terrain. The Low and High speed circuits are at your fingertips and adjustable on-the-fly. Fastway stabilizers reduce impact over choppy terrain, control high-speed head shake, and reduce arm pump and rider fatigue.
- 1) Low Speed adjustment on the Fly: Controls the resistance level when turning the handlebars at low speeds - such as when cornering or making corrections when going straight.
- 2) High Speed adjustment on the Fly: Controls the dampers response to high-speed impacts such as roots, rocks, ruts and hard hits. Lowers the force of hard impacts that are transmitted to the rider, and helps reduce rider fatigue.
- 3) Return To Center: Controls the resistance level of the handlebar when returning to the center position from either side - resulting in more control over the vehicle's ability to hold its line.
Note: NOT compatible with aftermarket triple clamps.
Found the product to be good overall, but the allen head fasteners that come with the kit are very cheap and strip easily. I am a licensed mechanic so I know that the tools are good and the torque on the bolts was not excessive. The heads on the bolts stripped well before the bolt was too tight.
Very well thought out and well made. Getting the frame clamp centered was a little fiddly, but overall very easy to put on. With the low speed set low, is basically transparent, but high speed is there when you need it. Raised the bars the perfect amount too.
( Source: http://www.promotobillet.com/c-771017-stabilizers-motorcycle-stabilizers-full-under-bar-stabilizer-kits-ktm-under-bar-kits.html )