This is hands down the best seat cover I've ever owned. The bump combined with the ribs makes a world of a difference in regards to sliding back. A+
Factory Effex TC-4 Seat Cover With Bump - Honda
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Questions
Keep your head in the race with the Factory Effex TC-4 seat cover with bump.
- Factory Effex developed the TC-4 seat cover for today's four-stroke machines and the brawny torque they produce by integrating a rear seat bump to keep you in the attack position.
- The all new Dura-Grip seat material created by Factory Effex provides an intense adhesion that works with the embossed top seat ribs revealing seat position.
- Factory Effex adds to your dirt bike's great style with the color-matched rear seat panel and raised O.E.M. logo.
- Interlock stitching gives a durable technique of keeping the TC-4 seat together.
- The rear bump on the TC-4 is constructed out of Tri-density Soft-cell foam technology and includes 3M adhesive for a quick and easy installation.
Easy 2 install Med grade vinyl.
Need two people to install. Go to harbor freight to get staple gun, use air compressor. Takes T staples. Makes taking corners so much easier. Thanks so much!
Has really good grip and the bump does its job. Helps on steep hill climbs
Seat with bump is awesome keeps you right where you wanna be on the bike... Material is much nicer than stock with alot more grip def a must if you own a 4 stroke
Have had this cover for over a year now & is holding up great! Bump helps out to keep u forward on the bike
Best seat cover , bump is great, very easy to install. keeps your a@# in attack mode. and half the price on th SDG seats.i love iit.
EASY TO INSTALL, GREAT FIT AND CLEANS OFF WITH JUST WATER, KEEPS THE RIDER FROM SLIDEING BACK AND MAKES IT EASIER FOR CORNERING, HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Factory Effects has always delivered great products. Motosport does an excellent job of getting your order fast...
R & D Extreme
Is this a complete seat or just the seat cover?
this cover is amazing it keeps you on the seat in the position you want to be in the ridges let you know when to move forward or backwards when needed the look and quality is second to none the shipping with motosport has always been great as well i have never had any problems or arguments due to not having parts in time for races my backgrounds are the only part on my bike that didnt come from motosport
There's one on how to change your seat cover.