Correct mounting, correct wiring, and connectors. All that and a great price too! Fast shipping easy ordering. Thanks Motosport
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Questions
Please double check your selection prior to placing your order, as this item is NOT eligible for return. Please see our full list of return restrictions.
High quality, heavy-duty stator that can be used as a higher output replacement for the O.E.M. stator.
- ElectroSport stators are built on a modern type stator core and the copper windings are installed using computer controlled winding machines to ensure consistent quality.
- The copper wire itself is of the highest grade, as are the lamination materials.
- ElectroSport modified the winding configuration and triple insulated it so it runs cooler for maximum reliability.
- Output is about 15 to 20% more than the O.E.M. unit.
- This stator is superior to the O.E.M. units in both performance and reliability and will not only offer many years of service but probably outlast the bike it is fitted in.
- To ease installation the stator is supplied with new connectors and wire sleeving and very high grade wire leads.
- It is a very cost-effective replacement unit for when the O.E.M. stator failed.
- Like all stators manufactured by ElectroSport it comes with a full one-year warranty.
after 6 to 8 months of having this stator it failed on me and melted my plugs going from the stator to the rectifier regulator i contacted electrosport about the stator and they told me that it happens sometimes (later finding out that they lied to me and it happens all the time) and they sent me a new stator, another 7 to 9 months of having that stator, it fried my wire harness and the plugs, lesson learned never go with aftermarket electric parts, there's reason why they're dirt cheap because there are poorly made.
January 13, 2012, I put this stator and its matching regulator on my VStar 1100. I did like the extra power for running my accessories.
All worked well for 18 months, then the regulator failed resulting in fried wires. New regulator put in August 1, 2013.
May 31, 2014, stator has a melt-down, leaving me stranded.
I'll be looking at different brand stators this time.
I bought this for a 2001 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100. I had to remove the small clamp holding the wires on the stator to get it to fit. I'm not sure what effect this will have on the life of this part, but I imagine that the clamp was placed there for a reason.
Be prepared to retrofit if you order this.
I ordered the stator and it was shipped and delivered on time. I installed it and was back on the road quickly. I got the stator at a lower cost than if I purchased locally. When I need parts for my bikes Motorsport is my first stop on the net.
Motorsport is an excellent company to do business with. I spoke to a Rep. on the phone. He answered ALL my questions! The Stator they sold me works great. Finally a full charge. I would recomend Motorsport Products to everyone.
**Please note there are no returns on electrical products!