The GOX goggle is EKS' standard size adult goggle. The face fit is unmatched and the quality is second to none. The patented EKS BRAND four-layer face foam has proven to be the most effective sweat absorbing foam on the market today. The unique, "face forming" polyurethane blend frame allows for a fit un-matched by any other goggle available.
The GOX goggle is available in six different styles and the lenses are all interchangeable between each other. This makes lens replacement a simple.
EKS is fortunate to have some of the fastest riders on the planet using their products. The Signature Series was started very recently. They are basically the GOX goggle with graphics designed with the help of a few of the sport's top racers.
- A lightweight, "urethane blend" frame has a firm yet pliable feel for the ultimate in comfort and protection. The material known as "poly-flex" allows the frame to form much easier to different face shapes.
- The "GOX" frame is equipped with the highest quality, Polycarbonate, shatter-resistant, anti-scratch and anti-fog coated lens available. It has 100% UVA protection and it is the leader in lens attributes and function.
- Tear-off posts are integrated into the Polycarbonate, hard coat lenses for ease of use and function.
- 100-PPI "reticulated" vent foam allows the ultimate in airflow while keeping the dust and debris out. This special vent foam is designed to allow moisture and condensation to escape freely. 17 mm thick, 4-layer face-foam is backed with a moisture-wicking fleece lining providing the best anti-drip, sweat protection available.
- An adjustable, double buckle woven strap is silicone backed for the ultimate in strap placement and hold. "Anti-static" smudge resistant goggle bag comes standard in every box.