- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The Geomax MX11 further extends Dunlop's range of motocross tires. Both front and rear tires boast innovative features that help deliver optimum traction in a variety of sand and mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even under challenging track conditions.
- Fits 250cc / 450cc 4-strokes and 250cc-and-up 2-strokes.
- Specifically designed for sand and mud use.
- Narrow-profile block faces help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for increased traction and great feel for smoother handling.
- Geomax "stabilizer" cross-shaped tread block design helps provide enhanced straight-line traction at speed and during braking, while also assisting lateral stability and braking in corners. This unique design also provides block stiffness for strength and enhanced tire longevity.
- The rear's crescent-shaped curve in the tread blocks creates a turbine effect to help provide enhanced straight-line traction, braking stability and self-cleaning properties.
- The rear's recessed flex joints between the tread blocks give the tire improved compliance for enhanced traction and ride comfort as well as lighter weight.
- Circumferential channels in the tread help enhance stability.
- Load / speed index: 62M.
- Recommended rim: 2.15".
- Overall diameter: 27.52".
- Overall width: 5.43".
- Full tread depth: 21/32".
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: N/A.