I've had the rotor on a 15 yz450f for a couple weeks now and seems to b good. It's noticeably heavier than the stocker when your holding them but I did not notice a performance difference I am a A level woods rider and b level moto guy
Driven Blade Brake Rotor - Rear
- 15 Reviews
- 1 Question
Brake rotors are a vital part of your motorcycle's performance. Driven has exactly what you need with the Blade Brake Rotor. The distinctive sharp-edged style of the Blade Brake Rotors will add to your already sweet looking ride.
- Driven developed their Blade Brake Rotor using high carbon steel. High carbon steel will make certain your brakes continue to perform at the highest levels due to its hard contact, high friction surface and extreme heat resistance.
- The Driven brake rotors are floating, which means that the brake surface will expand and contract independent of the billet aluminum carrier. This will ensure the brake rotors are free of warping and keep a consistently flat braking surface.
- Precision-ground processing is performed keeping the braking surface as flat as possible.
- Precise fit and durability are accomplished with the Driven brake rotors by using a billet aluminum inner carrier.
- Blade styling not only adds to the rotor's appearance, but also aids in quick cooling for reduced warping and long-lasting effectiveness.
Ordered this to put on my spare rims and the fit was good and works great.
Great choice for a replacement. First use was a 2 hour hare scramble and it performed with out a flaw
Motorsport helped me out big time. Originally I bought a $35 disc. It fell out of the box. I contacted them and they then next day aired this rotor to me. Great service and am now always ordering from Motorsport!
Got both front and rear brake rotors for my cr-250, both fit perfectly , just bolted them on - done ! Replaced my brake pads at the same time, took the bike out, flew down the road, slammed on the brakes at the end of the road & the bike stopped on a dime ! No noises , squeals ,pulsations or fade - works wonderfully and looks better than stock, enough so that the neighbor even noticed when I pulled up to his house ! Work great , look cool and I like them ! ! Have not had them long enough to rate durability, however, the material and thickness of the rotors are the same as stock - I plan to have them for a while....
This rotor was bought to replace the original oem one. It was easy to install and had no problems with hole alignment. It took about 20 minutes of riding with new pads to really get it to bite when I hit the breaks but once it broke in it works great. The only reason I gave durability a 4 star rating is because I haven't had it long enough to see the durability
Installation was a breeze and looks really good!!
Great value for the price! Easily installed on yz250, no problems or drilling anything like previous reviews state. Photo was taken just after installation. Performs well.
Like someone else said for my 99 CR250 I had to drill out the holes to fit. Other than that it seems to work well and look good. It does appear that the pad is only using about 70% of the surface area.
I purchased a front and rear rotor for my 01 Cr 250. the bolts for the rear rotor are biger than the front so I had to drill out every whole. I would have loved to reordered but had a harescramble the next day.
Not to happy when you have to drill out a brand new part and hope you dont Jack It Up.
Love this brake rotor! Works great! Looks Great! I would highly recommend this product.
Works perfectly. Excellent price!
I had to replace these on my yz125 and they work great! Cheaper and better then oem so why not? Plus they look pretty cool
Got this for my son's KX450F and he loves it. I like it as well.Works better than what we had and looks great.
Purchased for my 08 rmz250. perfect fitment. Purchased together with the driven pads and everything works great. brakes don't squeak and work a lot better than the worn out ones I replaced. I wouldn't say they work any better than stock wave rotors, but definitely a good cheap replacement