I have used Driven Blade rotors on a couple different bikes. They can't be beat for the price. The quality is impressive, looks great in my opinion and performs remarkably well. The only deterrent is that when the rotor gets hot it will squeal a little. But there is no change in the performance. Some of this could be the pads I use. (Galfer Sintered)
Driven Blade Brake Rotor - Front
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Questions
Brake rotors are a vital part of your motorcycle's performance. Driven has exactly what you need with the Blade Brake Rotor. The distinctive sharp-edged style of the Blade Brake Rotors will add to your already sweet looking ride.
- Driven developed their Blade Brake Rotor using high carbon steel. High carbon steel will make certain your brakes continue to perform at the highest levels due to its hard contact, high friction surface and extreme heat resistance.
- The Driven brake rotors are floating, which means that the brake surface will expand and contract independent of the billet aluminum carrier. This will ensure the brake rotors are free of warping and keep a consistently flat braking surface.
- Precision-ground processing is performed keeping the braking surface as flat as possible.
- Precise fit and durability are accomplished with the Driven brake rotors by using a billet aluminum inner carrier.
- Blade styling not only adds to the rotor's appearance, but also aids in quick cooling for reduced warping and long-lasting effectiveness.
Fits perfect and looks awesome. I installed with new pads also so my brakes work great.
obtained product in timely fashion, in excellent condition,and fit perfectly - no modifications AT ALL. Brake pads perfectly align, with full contact.
Sadly , though , it's winter and the bike is on a stand,so I have not had a chance to test them,however, they look really cool compared to stock and since they fit and align, i'm sure they will work as well or better than stock -the design of these rotors should allow for better heat dissipation than stock rotors.
Purchased for my 08 rmz250. perfect fitment. works a lot better than the worn out rotor I replaced. I wouldn't say it's any better than a stock wave rotor, but definitely a good cheap replacement